Bring the Power of CEO Coaching to Your Business
Meet Your coach
- Coached 1000s of Companies in 60+ Countries
- 40 years of Scaling Up organizations
- Diverse Industries – Private/Public/Non-Profit Sector
- Growth Institute Faculty/Scaling Up Master Class – 6+ Years
- 12 Coaching Performance Awards
- Cohesive Behaviors Partner/Facilitator
- Coaching Hall of Fame Status
- Scaling Up Certified Coach
Ultimately, the things that you consider valuable end up shaping how you think and perform. Here’s a look at the core values that shape The Transformation Company and how we work. We consider it essential:
- To learn each and every day
- To be abundant in how we think and all we do
- To be grateful for every life we touch
- To never ever stop growing
- To smile, laugh and have fun
- To cherish challenges as opportunities
- To honor God in all we do
- To pursue greatness because good is never good enough
- To care enough to ask the tough questions and do whatever it takes to improve
- To view the opportunity to help each client as an honor
Transformation Company Distinctives
It’s one thing to talk about being different. It’s another thing to have a different mindset and to take different actions. Here are some of the attitudes and actions we take that set us apart.
- We’re not just about best practices, models and tools—we’re about we deliver them and helping clients apply them in the best possible way.
- We’re committed to a level of learning —6X what the average business coach puts in per year
- We’ve been on both the success and failure sides of the entrepreneurial experience and can pass on lessons from both
- We help you connect your life and business purpose
- We bring insight, energy and passion to the table every time we engage
- We care enough about your success to be tough enough
- We’re not afraid to ask difficult questions that yield insight and result in change
- We spend a lot of time listening to you and thinking through your issues
- We are open, direct and flexible
- We build trust; help you resolve conflict; emphasize commitment and accountability; and always look for results
- We believe in you, your team and your organization
- We help you set and define a big vision that generates fear, unknowing, curiosity and excitement
- We help you connect your vision, purpose, and passion to your strategy, planning, execution, people decisions, and process.
- We help you connect your long-range strategy to your annual, quarterly, monthly, weekly and daily plans
- We will challenge averages, norms, mediocrity and beliefs
- We won’t simply leverage your strengths but will also help you remove your constraints
- We will never ignore “the elephant in your room”
- We will maximize performance for you, your people and your organization
- We don’t focus on if you’ll succeed, but on how and when you’ll succeed
Chuck’s Transformational Journey
I love helping businesses, entrepreneurs and leaders grow to reach their full potential and become the very best they can be at what they do. But I need to tell you that I didn’t start off doing that.
I spent 21 years working in the corporate world in a variety of capacities. I started off in manufacturing and moved on to field sales. I was responsible for corporate marketing and even running specific business units. I then began developing corporate strategies and creating businesses that marketed and sold technology to small and medium-sized businesses. I was exposed to all kinds of businesses from manufacturing to high tech and to virtually every aspect of the business. And at this point 16 years ago, I decided that I wanted to become a real entrepreneur and start my own business serving and helping other businesses grow.
And then, through a series of events, my personal goals and my business purposes came into alignment. I realized that is what I wanted to do—what I was supposed to do—was to help businesses make a significant difference by transforming themselves. I began to help companies challenge the norms and the traditional ways of accomplishing their objectives.
Part of that involved finding, learning and then applying and using the best high-growth tools available to help companies create a vision, develop concrete, measurable plans, and evaluate their progress so that they were ready for explosive and sustainable growth.
That’s my passion, and that’s why I do what I do!